We’re an industry leader in providing clients with the inventory daily counts, automated tools, and data collection technologies.
Home > Inventory Services > Cycle Counts
Enhance Your Physical Inventory Procedures
Supply chain management has challenges with the quality of the inventory data and operation downtime. Little or no use of data collection technologies, frequent cloud-migrations, and poor documentation of stock movements may lead to inaccurate inventory data and larger variances at their warehouse locations.
CPCON has executed more than 4,000 different inventory projects to assist management and associates with the implementation of best practices approaches to inventory management. Our team has deep experience, automated data collection tools, and technical knowledge in performing and optimizing physical inventory programs and daily cycle counts.
Our services include:
- Daily inventory cycle counts
- Comprehensive and customized project planning
- Dynamic RFID (or barcode) inventory methodologies
- Utilization of handheld data collection with inventory software to optimize data integrity
- Off-site quality assurance to review variances, validate accuracy and adjust accordingly
- Full warehouse inventory on wall-to-wall count basis, SSAE 16 and CPA accepted, if requested
- Data delivered in the layout required to populate database or other systems (ERP or WMS)
- Cycle count app, dashboard creation, software solutions, and advisory services (if requested)
Automate your Data Collection Technology to Maintain Accurate Records
Manual processes of inventory data collection with Barcode and Spreadsheets poses further challenges to in-house inventory and reconciliation procedures, as these require many hours and even days of manual work in properly recording and verifying information on the organization’s inventory parts and merchandise. Our RFID Inventory Software offers bulk inventory check-in / out, automated reconciliation, and real-time item visibility with configurable audit reports, while being able to integrate with leading WMS systems.
CPCON Group is a global leader in inventory solutions, providing our clients with accurate data and automated tools needed for inventory management.
As a trusted partner in the area of inventory management to organizations for more than 25 years, CPCON provides end-to-end inventory management solutions. Empowering clients to gain insights, manage risk and drive improved internal controls.
Active CPCON Inventory clients
of inventory solutions and technology-enabled expert services
Subscribe to CPCON Reports