Wall-to-Wall Inventory Audit
We’re an industry leader in providing clients with the physical inventory count of their entire warehouse and data collection technologies.
Home > Inventory Services > Wall-to-Wall Inventory Audit
Enhance Internal Control of your Warehouse Inventory
Cloud migrations, little or no use of data collection technologies, and poor documentation of stock item movement impact the data accuracy and integrity of the warehouse inventory at their locations.
CPCON has over 40 experienced project managers and auditors – nationwide and globally – to assist clients with the physical inventory count of the entire warehouse. Our team has deep experience, automated data collection tools (Handheld), technical and industry knowledge to create an efficient inventory program, that collects inventory data, minimizes downtime and executes inventory projects of any size. Our inventory data collection technologies (Barcode or RFID) can improve the efficiency of your supply chain management operations, while also providing fast and data back-up system. CPCON has executed more than 4,000 different inventory projects for virtually every industry.
Our services include:
- Full warehouse inventory on wall-to-wall count basis (SSAE 16 and CPA accepted)
- Dynamic RFID (or barcode) inventory methodologies
- Comprehensive and customized project planning
- Utilization of handheld data collection with inventory software to optimize data integrity
- Off-site quality assurance to review variances, validate accuracy and adjust accordingly
- Data delivered in the layout required to populate database or other systems (ERP or WMS)
- Inventory cycle counts (if requested)
- Software solutions and advisory services for automated processes (if requested)
Automate your Data Collection Technology to Maintain Accurate Inventory
Manual processes of inventory data collection with Barcode and Spreadsheets poses further challenges to in-house inventory and reconciliation procedures, as these require many hours and even days of manual work in properly recording and verifying information on the organization’s inventory parts and merchandise. Our RFID Warehouse Inventory Software offers bulk inventory check-in / out, automated reconciliation, and real-time item visibility with configurable audit reports, while being able to integrate with leading WMS systems.
CPCON Group is a global leader in inventory solutions, providing our clients with accurate data and automated tools needed for inventory management.
As a trusted partner in the area of inventory management to organizations for more than 25 years, CPCON provides end-to-end inventory management solutions. Empowering clients to gain insights, manage risk and drive improved internal controls.
Active CPCON Inventory clients
Subscribe to CPCON Reports